Saturday, October 29, 2016

What Fun Retirement Can Be!

     My watercolor class at the the Fairhope Art Center is sadly coming to an end. Catherine and Matt gave me the class as a birthday gift and it has been wonderful!  I appreciate them so much for this terrific gift.
    I'm taking the class with 7 other very talented artists from the local area under the direction of, Kathy Shepard, a fabulous watercolor artist from Pensacola.
    Retirement has been very fun so far!  I keep very busy; by subbing in Fairhope a bit for my teacher friends, and spending time with my artwork, family and friends, now that I don't have the responsibility of a "real" job.
     On November 19th I am participating in the St. Francis at the Point Annual Fall Festival from 8am until 3pm.  I will be selling my cookbook, notecards, handmade baby items and my latest wooden plaque creations--all fun gifts!  So, if you are free that day come by and enjoy the Festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment